If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

S3's battery life

edited 2013-04-16 04:11:56 in Tech
No rainbow star
So yeah, my phone has been chewing through its battery life faster and faster lately

Not an issue... Except it won't charge fast enough either for most outlets

Help?

Comments

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read
    Fast charge is much more likely to work if you charge your phone using the USB ports on a computer rather than a direct charger...
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Still doesn't help the issue of my phobe's worsening battery life and how it will sometimes discharge nearly the whole battery in five hours when the screen is off
  • A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Really that bad? I may have to look into this a bit further. Do you know which exact model of the S3 you have, or if you don't then could you tell me which carrier you got it from?

• No rainbow star
    SGH-I747M
  • Look up BetterBatteryStats.  Apparently this has helped a lot of people find software causes for battery issues.