If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Is it just me, or...

2»

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Don't know if there would still be interest for two games, but I don't remember the details of my plans anyway, so I'll just bump the thread and see what happens.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I thought the simplest system is Risus.

• You can change. You can.
    Personally, I just feel like way too many discussions tend to venture to the same places, both topically and emotionally for a lot of people here so it gets boring and vaguely frustrating. Granted, I have also been in a bad mood for a while due to IRL stuff.
  • Personally, I just feel like way too many discussions tend to venture to the same places, both topically and emotionally for a lot of people here so it gets boring and vaguely frustrating. Granted, I have also been in a bad mood for a while due to IRL stuff.

Seconding all of that (including the IRL stuff bit).

• I'm almost perpetually in a bad mood when I think about it. Fortunately, it's not too hard to distract myself nowadays.

@LouieW tbh, I'm not even sure what "meaningfully contributing to a forum" looks like.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I would also enjoy a non-dead RP for once but have no particular desire to play a Call of Suhthulu game.

• No rainbow star
    ^ What about Pokemon Table Top RPG?
  • Just want to put out there that I still have art assets and a story guideline for for that RPG I never got started.

:|
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Whivh one?

Pokemon might be fun.

I'd need to re-download the PDF though.

I dunno though man maybe we should just do a freeform or homebrew something or idk.

I've got like a million RPG ideas but idk if I really wanna gm anything.

• No rainbow star
    I have all the docs for the Pokemon TTRPG

And if you want to freeform, what kind are you lookibg for?

I dunno. Just something to kill time, basically.

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

People have been nippier here than usual lately. More self-serious, too, which is disappointing. There is a distinct difference between taking a subject seriously and taking yourself seriously, and I think that a lot of people have been failing to see the line in a big way.

That said, I still hang out on BTL, and that's an even bigger problem there, so... it is what it is, I guess.