If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Realizing that half of your twitter friends are fascists or fascist toadies

edited 2013-04-08 18:38:02 in Webspace

It kind of sucks. Had to abandon my old twitter today.

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

You've got fun friends.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read
    Um... define 'friends' when it comes to Twitter, please.
  • "people who respond to my tweets and sometimes favorite them"

• This thread should've been titled "Realizing you have a Twitter"

Whaaaaat
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Just follow my twitter. Half bitching about other rap producers and half bugging Lets Players, dude.

• Define "fascist".

• The world is better with a supreme ruler with unlimited power. Discipline is all. The modern world sucks because the women and minorities don't know their place. Everything is worse now except for technological development. Leftist conspiracies control everything. There is a master race descended from neanderthals and reactionary bloggers and tweeters belong to it. Nick Land is a sane individual, and so on and so forth.

Dude seriously, stop paying attention to these people if you hate them so much.

• This is why I deserted my old twitter.

Good, now make a new one and go follow sane people instead.

• ...oh.

Then I'd say you're fucked, man.

I'm @MojaveMusic follow me for more soft grunge

• Silence is golden.

now make a new one and go follow sane people instead.

he's gonna do that for a day, and then return to a glorious existence of dutifully quoting twitter marxists

• It goes Twitter Marxists>antinatalists>dirt>the worms inside the dirt>actual shit>sour cream>reactionaries

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Well the only other fun option would be to turn the account into a troll account and start quoting Judge Dredd and see if anybody notices.

But yeah twitter is where sanity goes to die, drowning in hobo urine and people whispering weird shit to dogs. Granted part of me is convinced that an intelligence agency set it up to pass coded messages to multiple agents that would be lost in the sheet volume of inane crap. And fun counter intelligence operations via the ad money.
  • Stop talking about hobo urine!

the quality of twitter is directly proportionate to the quality of the people you follow. If you follow idiots, twitter will be idiotic. This is true of literally any social networking platform.

But yeah twitter is where sanity goes to die, drowning in hobo urine and people whispering weird shit to dogs. Granted part of me is convinced that an intelligence agency set it up to pass coded messages to multiple agents that would be lost in the sheet volume of inane crap. And fun counter intelligence operations via the ad money.

there has been legitimate speculation along the lines of twitter being used for serious intelligence operations. There's an account called (I believe) @GooGuns that tweets a ludicrous volume of number strings on a daily basis and frequently has its IP change.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

sour cream

bitch

you better not be talkin shit about sour cream

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

Replace (or add) sour cream with mustard and you would be right.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

sour cream with mustard

I cannot see this ending even remotely well...

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Sour milk is yummy.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

My twitter is full of stream-of-cosciousness bullshit, all-caps, lowercase and hating on everything ever.

Pretty standard, all things considered.

• a little muffled

My Twitter is full of me making unfunny responses to pro Magic players.

• Has friends besides tanks now

My Twitter's full of metal bands and magazines. I don't actually tweet that often, though.