If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Bad people we mock.txt

edited 2013-04-06 16:50:05 in General

Comments

• edited 2013-04-06 16:53:53
    Diet NEET

"This IJBMer never goes anywhere without a Cool Hat. He also walks with a skip in his step because he's Fun Personified, and is so positive he has reappropriated the term 'maymay' into something acceptable again."

• I was hoping that YouTube link was for one of those Troper-mocking videos, except it was for this site. Why do I want these kind of things?

• There is love everywhere, I already know

I was also expecting one of those.

Maybe I could have learned something about how weird I sounded without the personal bias involved with being me It would probably just be mocking though.

• edited 2013-04-08 08:51:51

I was mostly thinking how being featured in one can stroke my ego. In a "dohoho people are making fun of me on the internet" kind of way.

• "lol what a dweeb" is always less fun than "urgh this person should be locked up" hysteria.