If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The obsession tropers have with math

BobBob
edited 2011-03-29 18:11:45 in IJBM meta
As someone who absolutely despises math, it's more than a little bit uncomfortable, as is the fact that there's probably a 50% chance that a bunch of BITCHES are going to spam this thread with math related comments.

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    TzeTze thread is TzeTze.
  • edited 2011-03-29 18:22:10
    as is the fact that there's probably a 50% chance that a bunch of BITCHES are going to spam this thread with math related comments.

Saying this only increases the chance that someone will spam this thread with math related comments. Approaching the problem from that angle is obtuse.
  • edited 2011-03-29 18:24:27
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    To think of it on a more general basis, since the general average post count on this forum is 6.77777777777, that 50% would mean at least 3.33333333333333333 posts in this thread will eventually become BITCH spam.

Holy shit I was right.
  • Math is fucking awesome. Only kind of homework I enjoy.
  • Math is only fun until you get to shit like solving differentials using transforms. Then it depends on your skill level and how much you actually like math.

• Good thing I'm rather good at math, then.
  • I thought I was rather good at math too. Then Fourier transforms came along.
  • I was good at math when I was younger and had the patience for it. I still feel that I'm quick and proficient at your general messing-with-equations, but having taken no advanced math classes in college, I find myself behind lots of my friends in math today.
  • edited 2011-03-31 00:33:44
    I thought I was good at math as well, and my grades during high school seemed to agree. Things made a sharp turn at uni.

Oh well, I still likes them math.
  • a little muffled
    You people are making me paranoid that I'm actually terrible at math.