If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When you wish something could be a meme, but you don't know how to go about it

edited 2013-03-31 14:45:34 in General
They're somethin' else.

So, me and a friend were discussing what we think about games being too self aware or, in the words of the Mass Effect 3 guy, "So video-gamey". (note, has never played Bioware games).

His brother, in the back of the car, merely quipped "But... M-Mah 'mmersion!"

We all laugh for a good 2 minutes.

just... "m-mah 'mmersion!" Good god. How do I not force that thing, or will it forever be an inside joke?

Comments

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

"My IIIMMMEEERRSION!" is already a meme. Usually used to make fun of terrible game mods that use immersion as an excuse for existing.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Once upon a time, I felt like I almost started a meme in here. After two posts it fizzled out (so I guess it never became one in the first place), but it was an interesting experience. 

• They're somethin' else.

... 'mokay

• Kichigai birthday!!

New mene is borns :D

• It's just a subset of the "MUH X", a pretty established meme all around.