If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Think about this

edited 2013-03-30 11:55:09 in Wonderful posts

Dionysus' sacred animal is the bee.
Easter is a Christian takeover of a pagan ritual.
Christianity is Platonism for the masses (Heidegger).
The beyond is more important and more real than the mundane (Christianity).
Monsanto's profits are more real and important than bees (agrilogistics).

DID I JUST BLOW YOUR FUCKING MINDS

Comments

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

This actually makes sense, considering that liberal capitalism has roots in Christian (specifically, Calvinist) ethics.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Monsanto is against wine. The bastards.

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

So I can fight capitalism by getting drunk and having lots of sex?

That is to come after the revolution, my friend. Lifestylism does nothing to facilitate the revolution.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

So you have a Party without drinking. Man, now that's the argument that communism doesn't make sense.

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

^^ But you have to live the Revolution every second of every day. The personal is political; nonconformity of the person is nonconformity of the political animal. Let it be known: Geekery and dissolution are the true paths to communism! Slutty nerds on drugs are the future of the proletariat and the true saviours of the body politic!

Losers of the World: Unite!

"Slutty nerd" sounds a bit like "fish biker".

^^ Society is what shapes the individual. To change the individual, you have to change society, not vice-versa. Accepting nonconformity as the main mean of revolt leads to gradual alienation of the progressive individual from the rest of society, eventually leading to their effective self-pacification.

• I don't even call it violence when it's in self defence; I call it intelligence.

That is to come after the revolution, my friend.

Man, not even puritans have so strict interpretations of "never drink and never have wild sex" :p

eyeyeyey there's absolutely nothing wrong with drinking or having wild sex.

It's just that there are people (usually certain anarchist sects) who believe that you can fight the system by merely acting in a non-conformist way. Which is ridiculous.

• I don't even call it violence when it's in self defence; I call it intelligence.

I know what you mean, I just took a humorous stab at your "after the revolution" comment.

• edited 2013-03-31 17:32:37
    E: never mind.