If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

drunk posting only itt

edited 2013-03-30 02:12:01 in General
>
>

>
me penis thread le me le drunk penis funny?

Comments

• When I was sad I use to fuck myzel but noe I'm not
  • What the fork did you just forking say about me, you little dongle? Ill have you know I graduated top of my sales class at ITT Tech, and Ive been involved in numerous tech related conferences, and I have over 300 confirmed complaints filed on my fellow coworkers. I am trained in feminist ideology and I'm the best forker in the entire tech sales division. You are nothing to me but just another oppressor . I will wipe you the fork out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my forking words. You think you can get away with saying dong like that to me over the Internet? Think again, forker. As we speak I am contacting my network of feminist and your job is being being taken right now so you better prepare for the storm, dongle. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're forking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can have you sent to HR in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with tweets. Not only am I extensively trained in ethical workplace conduct , but I have access to the entire arsenal of the SRS and feminist movement and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable dongle off the face of the continent, you little dong. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your clever? joke was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your forking tongue. But you couldn?t, you didn?t, and now your paying the price, you goddongling idiot. I will fork dongle all over you and you will drown in it. Your forking dead, kiddo.

• Do you even lift?
  • a little muffled

im like 53% drunk is that good enough