If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I just realized that come 2016 there will be two Disneylands in China

edited 2013-03-25 16:12:59 in Meatspace
Kichigai birthday!!
Man, Mao would be PISSED.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

~penalty card~

• Kichigai birthday!!
    B-but I haven't done anything ;_;
  • No rainbow star
    ^^

• Kichigai birthday!!
    Also I wonder how people in Oceania must feel knowing that Asia will have three Disneylands while they don't have any
  • It's mostly because of certain zoning laws.

See, because of some clerical thing, it's more profitable to just build empty theme parks that don't do anything than it is to actually open the damn things and entertain people.

• edited 2013-03-25 19:48:12
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read
    Maybe we just don't have enough people in Oceania to warrant our own Disneyland? (Australia, the most populous country in Oceania, is only home to 22 million.) Disregard.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    As a curiosity, to which one do people there go? The Asian ones are nearer geographically i think, but the American ones don't have the language barrier.
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Considering that you'll have to take a plane to get anywhere out of Oceania, the geographical distance isn't that relevant, so I'm guessing that it's the American ones.

• edited 2013-03-25 19:55:36
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read
    I don't actually know what the answer is to that question. My family has only ever been to the French one, in fact.
  • edited 2013-03-26 00:14:11
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

You don't; you stay home and pirate videogames and then report the fact to Nintendo so they will attempt to jump the gun and start catering to the Australian market and eventually set up a Nintendo World there.

[/wild speculative action]