If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

GOD HAND

edited 2013-03-18 14:05:49 in IJAM

Comments

• edited 2013-03-18 10:36:27
    Diet NEET

>See thread

>Look for that video with the midget sentai boss

>Find this instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lyGy5Avvb8

• I thought you were going to say something a bit more substantial.

Anyway, it might interest you to know that I made a run through that game one-handed on Facebook once.
  • They're somethin' else.

Any game that lets me Shoryuken a foulmouthed Mexican and spank girl baddies as a QTE is an instant classic in my book.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

The Citizen Kane of gaming.

^Aye. Shinji Mikami admits he had waaaaaaaay too much creative freedom with it.

It's got a pretty consistent tone though. Ridiculous but it keeps the tone more solidly than a lot of Kojima or Suda51's work.

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

For a second I thought that this was going to be a thread about Berserk.

Frankly, I am disappointed.

Does anyone honestly like the difficulty level up mechanics? It's frankly pretty annoying.

• edited 2013-03-19 21:00:01
    They're somethin' else.

@ Mention of Berserk:

>Does anyone honestly like the difficulty level up mechanics? It's frankly pretty annoying.

I think it makes sense. This is a game about challenging you so obviously a mechanic designed to reflect your skill would be involved.