If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Entries in Cracked articles that disprove themselves

edited 2011-03-29 13:25:48 in Media
Cracked, it's one thing to not do your research and being wrong on the internet, but it's another when the only thing one needs to know why an example doesn't fit is contained within the text, combining research failure with writing failure. Examples of this (as well as ordinary research failure): #2, #2 and #5 and #4. Also, they love Hitler.

Comments

• edited 2011-03-29 12:55:54
    Kichigai birthday!!
    *sees recent activity*

Good God, did a wild MFE bit you?

• The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    -looks at Super Messiah Jesus-

Wow...
  • Could you elaborate on the Hetalia one? I have a feeling it's wrong, but I can't quite put my finger on why.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Cracked is a load of crap anyway.  You should know this.
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    ^ YMMV.
  • edited 2011-03-29 14:48:39
    Could you elaborate on the Hetalia one? I have a feeling it's wrong, but I can't quite put my finger on why.

Belarus, Russia, Germany, Italy and Japan are neither beloved nor characters (admitedly, that last one doesn't matter that much). Cracked helpfully reminds you why they aren't beloved.