If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Pizza Thread

edited 2013-02-28 13:01:32 in Meatspace
I'm a damn twisted person

Because most people like pizza. Gotta say one of my favorite pizzas is a Chili Dog Pizza. Chili base instead of pizza sauce with sausages and french fries on top.

Comments

• edited 2013-02-28 13:52:11
    Has friends besides tanks now

I prefer white pepperoni pizza. Mmm, no sauce.

But I'll eat it with. I mostly just don't like there being too much.

Stuffed crust pizza is pretty good, too.

• I'm pretty vanilla. I like pepperoni and sausage on my pizza.

Even better if the sausage is Mexican chorizo, though.

• edited 2013-02-28 13:47:31

I'm somewhat non-discriminatory with pizza. I mean, there's not much I wouldn't try as a topping, unless its something I wouldn't want as part of any dish whatsoever. Even then, being a pizza topping can make something easier to swallow for me. Example: squid

• Pineapple pizza all the way, baby.

• edited 2013-02-28 16:30:19
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

In my opinion the closer a pizza gets to the original Margherita pizza, the better it is.

Except Chicago-style. Chicago-style just kicks ass.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

I'm even more vanilla. Cheese only. But sauce is good.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm not too picky, but my favorite is probably pepperoni + sausage + onion.
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I'm a sucker for lavish, extravagant pizzas. Mexican and seafood pizza are my favorite.

• edited 2013-02-28 23:06:06
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

My favourite pizza seems to be a weird mixture of Margherita and Meat Lovers, with pineapple thrown in for good measure.

Also, am I the only one on this forum who tried Pizza Hut's "Hot Dog Stuffed Crust" back when it was a thing?

• edited 2013-02-28 23:33:23

I might have, but I'm not really sure.

Also, man you people make me hungry for pizza.

/as if I needed an excuse