If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I have seen into the Heart of IJBM

edited 2013-02-22 21:51:57 in IJBM meta
a little muffled

You can too. Click on any user's profile.

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Today is day IJBM stared back at me. 

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

gah

what

• edited 2013-02-22 22:01:45
    The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm

You know, sometimes the best random posts are when I'm working on stuff

To elaborate a bit: I was working on getting the activity's '[user] has commented on your bookmarked discussion' items in activity when you don't actually have it bookmarked fixed up.  I forgot to remove said debug statement while I afk'd for a bit. This thread resulted.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Wait, what happened, exactly?

• edited 2013-02-22 22:09:11
    No rainbow star

UE, GIT YER ASS BACK HERE AND UNFIX WHAT YOU FIXED THIS SECOND!

OR YOU'RE... Uh...

...Hmm...

• I'm confused too.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Today. Today was the day he would be initiated into the Imperial Justice Bureau of Mavanilla. Following the "moderators", clad in robes of red and gold, he was lead to a grand chamber. In the center of the room lay a large pit, encircled by gilded railings. Standing in front of the pit was the Administrator, the leader of IJBM. "Child. You come to us today to join our number. But first, we must ensure that your heart is pure! Gaze into the pit of Ko-Ding!" He tentatively approached the pit. And what he saw there tore his soul asunder.

• edited 2013-02-22 22:09:07
    a little muffled

@All Nines: Clicking on a user profile gave you a screenful of JavaScript.

• The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm

It's actually not Javascript, but a huge PHP variable dump.  It's also been gone since I posted.  But yeah, I was trying to fix up some annoying profile/activity stuff and forgot I left the profile pages with debugging information on.

• a little muffled

I figured it was a JavaScript variable dump.

• a little muffled

I took one but forgot to save it.

• edited 2013-02-23 03:19:23
    The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm

I fixed what I was after.  Also GMH and I got bored. Twice over

• I wish you could fuck with the 404 pages on Tumblr. I'd make mine an U.S. Highway 404 shield, to match the half-assed road motif I have going on.

• edited 2013-02-24 23:44:55
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Just wanted to mention that ban activity should show up in bannee and banner profiles, though not activity.  However, the massive "X commented in your (not actually) bookmarked thread" spam has been stopped.

More like the second happened and UE found a way to make the first happen afterwards.

Edit: He now says that it shows up in Activity.