If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I've started using a Mac.

2»

Comments

• a little muffled
    Windows Explorer can edit them even. I use foobar2000 but any decent media player is capable of it.
  • JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

^^ If the metadata has it arranged as a compilation, then it is possible; if not, one simply selects the files (in iTunes), blanks the album artist slot and switches the "Part of a compilation?" option from "No" to "Yes" in the info box.

Once this happens, the album appears in the "Compilations" folder/category at the end of the alphabetical "artist" grid (i.e. Xanopticon, Yximalloo, Zero Kama, compilations).

It's far easier to do or demonstrate than to explain, I think.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Okay, encountered another problem. This one doesn't particularly surprise me, but the built-in NTFS drivers don't seem to have write support, meaning I can't alter any of the data on my external hard drive. I'm sure third-party NTFS drivers with write support won't be hard to find at all, but do you guys have any personal recommendations when it comes to this?

• Apparently the default solution is NTFS-3G + FUSE. I don't know how well it will work since I don't own a mac.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Okay, installed both of those and they seem to be working pretty well.