If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"Dynamite with a laser beam."

edited 2013-01-28 13:52:33 in Media
smote

Far be it from me to question Freddie Mercury, but that seems gratuitous.

Comments

• I'm a damn twisted person

What if the laser beam is just to light the fuse? And it's some straight up cartoon shit how we have to bounce the laser of a disco ball, a house of mirrors and some ice sculptures to hit the dynamite and destroy the Crusty Crab and free us all from an aquatic purgatory?

-to the best of my knowledge not an actual Spongebob episode, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was one-

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    crusty crab
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Isn't it The Krusty Krab?  And aren't they in competition with The Shell Shack?

Doesn't The Shell Shack have a fucking dog?

• No rainbow star
    I thought that the Chum Bucket was their competitor?
  • edited 2013-01-28 15:36:11
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I don't know; everything I know about Spongebob canon comes from Youtube Poop.  That's why I know that The Shell Shack caused Mister Krabs to go thirty-six days without sex and one of his customers to go three days without food.  In response, Squidward suggests French-tied bow fries, while Spongebob presents Pride Patties! available in six designer colors.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

The Shell Shack was a gag in one episode.

• Poot dispenser here

You guys, it's obviously the Laser Tripmine from Half-Life. It's an explosive charge that emits a laser.

• ^^^ You just made me curious about Spongebob YTP. Link?
  • edited 2013-01-29 13:06:51
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

It's called Pride Patties.

• Poot dispenser here

I just realized: perhaps it's describing the Killer Queen as being good at operating a laser-"dynamite" is a slang adjective meaning "excellent."

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

The phrase reminds me of fractal grenades in T:A.

• It's simple, really.

You don't want to be in proximity to the dynamite when it's detonated, because then you'll go kaboom along with your target. By bringing a laser beam into the equation, you allow yourself the opportunity to retreat to a safe distance. Once you're out of the blast zone and have sufficiently taken cover, you can simply fire the laser beam at the dynamite, detonating it without causing harm to yourself.

• Poot dispenser here

^^Shit, I should play that game again.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

I've never played Tribes: Ascend.

Methinks I really should.

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

^^^ I was thinking exactly that.

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

^^, ^^^ I haven't played in a while, but the fanbase is really angry over Hi-Rez's new changes to the series.

• Poot dispenser here

What'd they do?