If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Joss Whedon

BobBob
edited 2011-03-29 00:33:28 in Media
http://www.cracked.com/funny-4628-joss-whedon-cliches/

He just sucks, and for an entire site to be so devoted to him is just pathetic. You guys have such shitty taste.

Comments

• The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Hee hee, it's funny because it's true!
  • ...Holy shit, someone actually agrees? I... what? I-I...

Excuse me for a moment, picking my jaw off of the floor.
  • edited 2011-03-29 00:59:25
    Pony Sleuth
    Firefly and Dr. Horrible were the tits. I don't think I would be interested in his other stuff, though.

And granted, there were parts of those series that I didn't like. The handling of the conclusions, to be more specific.

Maybe it's because of Nathan Fillion and for the latter, NPH. Hell, Nathan Fillion makes Castle entertaining to me. That's quite a feat.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-03-29 18:29:04
    -sigh-

Well, this was a complete failure.

I blame Komodin.
  • They're somethin' else.
    I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!
  • a little muffled
    Firefly was pretty awesome. I have no interest in anything else he's done, really, as much as my dad and one of my friends keep trying to get me to watch Buffy. (Well, it actually sounds okay, but seven seasons? Not worth it for "okay".)
  • I've only seen Dr. Horrible.