If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I am incapable of making a megathread

BobBob
edited 2011-03-28 23:58:41 in IJBM meta
And this thread is just going to be another example of that. Only one or two other people are going to post in it, if that much, and it'll get maybe three or four posts before it dies completely. Either that or everyone will assume it's another dumb meta-joke thread and leave it alone, dooming it to have only one post, the lonely OP post, until it finally gets nuked, and god only knows how long that'll be, meaning this thread will just suffer through being lame and empty for a ridiculously long time before being done away with completely. Even if it does get a lot of posts, that'll just be because somewhere along the line it became new shitpost central, and even then it'll die off after like, five to ten posts. Even if none of those happen, one person will pop in and get on my case for being whiny, then the thread will die. I have a feeling it's a combination of never having anything good / funny / relevant to make a topic out of and not being that good at... stuff. Either way, it's depressing as hell. Even worse, I don't know why this bothers me as much as it does. ;_;

...I just wanted to vent.

Comments

• Woki mit deim Popo.
    I don't think you can "create" one.  It just happens.
  • Well, I'm incapable of making that happen, then. You know what I meant. Stop getting into semantics and let me whine. ;_;
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    Why are you so concerned about making a megathread?  I really don't see the big deal.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-03-29 00:07:10
    Like I said, I don't know. It just feels weird that I can't for some reason. :C

I guess you could say I was... born this way. nyuk nyuk nyuk.

But seriously, it hurts. ;_;
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    Okay, is real life somehow a part of this or you just feel this way when post here?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-03-29 00:21:53
    It's just on here. It's not that serious. :P

It's just a thing that makes me feel less... I dunno. Either less informative or less entertaining. Either way, it's not pleasant. :<
  • edited 2011-03-29 10:40:44
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Well, the counting thread technically doesn't fit the spirit of the board, since it's not complaining about anything.

So therefore its status as a megathread is non-canon.
  • Also, most of the posts are by one person
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Oh, so pointless spamming shit doesn't count as being part of the spirit of the board even though we have a Wonderful Posts category?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-03-29 18:24:57
    >implying there haven't been megathreads consisting of nothing but completely idiotic posts with no redeeming value whatsoever *cough* KHSAS / KHSWO / troper updates II / the angst thread / random thoughts / the trash heap / most popular pre-nuke IJBM threads / every thread in the RP, forum games and IJAM subforums *coughcough*
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Well, Trash Heap was purposely intended to be a shitposting thread.  Imagine all the shitposting of the forum, but concentrated in one thread.
  • Which is why I was reluctant to include that one. All of them are equally worthless, though.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    The "Fetishes" thread, which might be more worthless.
    But perverted young adults need somewhere to talk about sex...
  • It's called "the entire internet", Vorpy.
    Uh, no. Ex-Jehovah Witnesses Support forums and Tech Help forums don't have fetishes threads.
  • You'd be surprised.

• If you consider all those worthless, there's something you consider not worthless. What would that be?
  • ^^^Why would they?

Also

>worthless
    >the trash heap

oh u
  • ...I can't say I blame someone for labeling the Trash Heap as worthless, given that it's the entire premise of the thread.

(Sure, we use it for conversation now, but unless you follow it you wouldn't know that)
  • Well I have to defend my turf, you know!
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-03-31 23:13:50
    Noimporta: IJBM, but that got nuked, hence why I left.

So... yeah.

Also the media subforums, but I didn't really post in any of them all that much.

Anonus: Yo turf sux bro
  • The best way to make a megathread is to be an administrator and post the rules.
  • Okay. Longfeets, can I be an administrator please?
  • edited 2011-03-31 23:48:34
    ^^ But that only got 8 posts!

(No one will find this funny but me...)
  • edited 2011-03-31 23:46:46
    -wonders why that link isn't a link-
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    It's a little too soon for April Fools for me.
  • Because I fucked up the HTML while editing it, that's why. Fixed.
  • edited 2011-04-01 05:33:51
    IJBM
    Not Worthless
    Bitches be trollin'