If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The greatest anime I have ever seen in my entire life(Probably NSFW due to heavy violence)

edited 2012-12-24 13:22:17 in IJAM

WARNING: Gory as all hell. If you have a weak stomach, stay away from this. No nudity though.

Comments

• edited 2012-12-24 13:55:39
    They're somethin' else.

Man, this is from the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure guy, and it shows XD

Personally, I'm quite fond of Devilman as far as stereotypical 80's ultraviolent anime goes, though Hokuto No Ken's my obvious answer.

EDIT: Or most anything by Yoshiaki Kawajiki, though Ninja Scroll's a 90's anime, technically.

• Silence is golden.

I was prepared to type "pffft check Out Baoh" and then op is Baoh. Oh well, there's still Cybernetics Guardian! (... nsfw)

• edited 2012-12-24 17:22:34
    They're somethin' else.

\m/ >.< \m/

Speaking of kickass soundtracks: Fairy Dreamin' from the Genocyber soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTHJkeqRt-8

EDIT: Aww fuck you! Embed, dammit it!