If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

logorrhea.

edited 2012-12-19 05:53:46 in Wonderful posts
yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

[note: best read in a southern accent]

Because you asked for it, and this country deserves it when its being piloted by the no-brain anarchist left-bomb conspiracy banana farmlet. That's just a fact, what is more of an opinion is whether the molly lollipopsicles you've all been drinking are really conductive to radioactive nuclear test site health based inductive reasoning within a cloud tube. You could say that blockwild blue brick seventeen pants-wearing blicks-and-cricks processes, but that's only a matter of time until the genuine pony shows up and tells you to jump on it while you're listening to micheal jackson's ghost rock the blues from atop the empire state building's netherworld replica. 

In good conscience I couldn't let the boy pickle wildcycle without first replicating eyeball mask with a more like johnny stevie moore type of ordeal. That being said, this was due process and the bird people of mesoamerica couldn't really agree to the way I stoned him with shuckle truckles. Potatao pants. Potato pants. Potato pants were there, on a log blue hotwire green red yellow the entire fucking colorwheel of possibilities laid out before us with each color representing a political party of Scandanavia swiss alps remix. Disco tomatoes invaded northern ireland as we martched forward through the marsh harmed only by the rain of arrows from minecraft skeletons on a block parade in stickmo stade. 

Least of all, the lead zeppelin was actually lead in the present horse. Then we all piled into the truckaroo up to the upstate northern wildbury ASSachusets fairground between you, I, and pumpkin patches consisting entirely of corn. Then there were billions and billions of carl sagan impersonaters attempting to get their groove on beneath the record crate in southern ohio. This shit reads like cloud dead lyrics for real. I will never eat paint on my glasses behind the wild eyes of roxbury memphis. That wood be ideal. Spatial space and spurdo spud.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

> spurdo spud

ebin :-DDDDDDD

fug

• I'm a damn twisted person
    I went in expecting a thread bitching about shitty(badum-tish) logos. I am dissapoint.

Listen folks, I've been drinking with skeletons, so don't mess with me.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    fug new mene is born'd :DDDDDD ES is bESt: D
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

You faggots.

You were supposed to shop the bear-head thing onto a potato, completing the multilingual pun.

I am deeply disappointed in all of you.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I expected it'd be a jab at a certain poster.

• Jabs at other people fly above my head because I have no idea when there's animosity between anyone.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Anyway, isn't animosity two-sided by definition when it's taken in itself? As in when one dislikes the other but the other has nothing against the one, can it be said the animosity is between them? A jab on the other hand is one-way.