If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Christmas Recommendations.

edited 2012-12-16 16:03:39 in General
You can change. You can.

Because I am bored.

Recommend me shit to watch during December. I already have Die Hard and A Christmas With The Joker in mind

anything else

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

Tokyo Godfathers.

• You can change. You can.

is it actually a christmas movie or do you just say it because you love it

It starts during Christmas and ends on New Year's. Is that close enough?

• edited 2012-12-16 16:17:00
    a little muffled

works for me

Wait, while we're here, does Die Hard take place during Christmas or something?

Yeap.

There's a reason why John drops a corpse with a sign that says "Ho ho ho" and a santa hat.

• John McClane, officer of the NYPD, tries to save wife Holly Gennaro and several others, taken hostage by German terrorist Hans Gruber during a Christmas...

I did not even have to click on the first Google result to find out that it takes place during Christmas.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

Dexter vs Santa Claws is hilarious.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Well there is Chevy Chase's Christmas Vacation. Granted whenever I watch it again I'll just think of it as one of Pierce's many divorced wives and family.

And come on man, Christmas with the Joker is kinda lame. Well it's tolerable and has some funny moments, but it's not as good as what we expect from BTAS episodes. I say swap it out for the Justice League Christmas episode. 

I will not tolerate this heresy from anyone, not even my good friends.

plus who says it can't be both.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

• Rare Exports

• Rise of The guardians

• MST3K of Santa Claus and Sant Claus Conquers The Martians

• Xena Christmas special where she meets Santa Claus

• Hitman Christmas special (forget the issue number)

• Silent Night, Bloody Night

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence

Oh right.

Blackadder Christmas Carol

The Muppet One too.

Also people always forget the other Batman Christmas special Holiday Knights which has both lesbian cavortings with Harley and Ivy and an awesome character bit between Gordon and Batman.

• edited 2012-12-16 22:22:13
    a little muffled

Blackadder Christmas Carol
    Was going to suggest that one.

Probably doesn't work as well if you haven't seen some of the actual show though.

I watched Blackadder until the beginning of season 4

I don't know why I didn't finish it.

• a little muffled

Well, in that case watch the Christmas special if you haven't seen it for sure.

Also finish season 4.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Christmas Special

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

If I knew any people IRL who actually believed the whole Mayan Armageddon thing, I think maybe I'd write down all their addresses and put copies of the Star Wars Holiday Special into their mailbox on the night of the 21st...

• Champion of the Whales

Die Hard 2

Bad Santa.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Gremlins.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^

Colbert Christmas: The Greatest Gift of All. Toby Keith's and Jon Stewart's cameos are particularly great.