If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

That damn "Christmas Shoes" song

edited 2012-12-08 06:41:23 in Media

Does anybody else get the feeling the only reason for its continued airplay every year is to allow the rest of us to continue bitching about it?

It's like whoever runs the radio stations knows that the only way for some families to truly bond over the holidays is to make fun of a shitty song.

Either that or some people genuinely like it, but I refuse to believe that could be the case.

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I have never heard of this song.

• CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY.

• edited 2012-12-08 06:54:02
    There is love everywhere, I already know

Is it this one?

I could have lived my entire life without hearing this, but it isn't much aside from mediocre.

I know that God had sent that little boy to remind me
    What Christmas is all about

The boy's entire terrible life was set up for you to remember what Christmas was about? -__-

• I think Patton Oswalt pretty much tells you everything you need to know about it without actually listening to the song.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

There are people who like it sadly enough.