If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I don't care when other people get mad

edited 2012-12-07 17:33:09 in General

One day, I woke up and realized I don't care as much of what other people thought regarding things they hate. Don't like Twilight? Tough. Pissed off about Capcom's unethical business practices? Sucks, but what can you do. Star Wars movies coming every few years? Oh well. Black Ops II made over a billion dollars? Why you mad? My Little Pony more popular than ever? Why do you care?

Is this happening to anyone else? In a forum called It Just Bugs Me, I have less to talk about.

Comments

• edited 2012-12-07 17:54:55
    Loser

Not sure if I actually share that attitude, but I think it is probably a good one to have, since there are plenty of things that some people get riled up about that are pretty silly. I guess the only caveat to that thought is that there may be some stuff that is worth getting upset about and being apathetic about those issues might end up being part of the problem.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

ejjy

• You can change. You can.

I don't mind indifference but stating it does kind of bothers me in an environment where you aren't being directly addressed.

• edited 2012-12-07 18:06:16
    yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

This isn't so much not caring that other people are mad. It's more caring, and then deciding that not being mad about these specific things somehow makes you better than the people who are mad about them.

Don't get me wrong, I think people get angry over ridiculous things too, but why state such unprovoked and without any reason if not to brag?

edit: oh hey I already responded to this topic in one of my one-word non-witticisms.

• I don't know, I wouldn't call it indifference because that means I don't care at all, this is more like the inability to care about getting mad (I'm not sure if there's a word for that). I felt like mentioning it because everyone I know gets riled up about something or other, and I just can't get riled up right now. Don't get me wrong, I'll probably get riled up about something eventually.

Or maybe it's just the internet company I keep. (awkward laugh)

• I'm a damn twisted person

Don't get me wrong, I'll probably get riled up about something eventually.

Would a cinder block falling on your foot do the trick? Or waking up to a howler monkey screaming in your face every day?

• Has friends besides tanks now

ejjy

Would you mind not doing that anymore?

• Definitely not gay.

I assumed it was some sort of in-joke I wasn't getting.

• edited 2012-12-07 19:49:43
    Has friends besides tanks now

Nah. Just something he does.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

It doesn't' stand for anything?

• edited 2012-12-07 21:13:55
    Has friends besides tanks now

It's a goofy way of spelling "edgy."

• a little muffled
    Even Jaguars Jog Yearly
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Each Jiffy Jives Yog-sogoth

• And most people don't care that you don't care. Which you will not care about, setting up an infinite loop of apatheticker-than-thou.

• edited 2012-12-08 11:30:32
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I could care less, except when I couldn't.

Is this happening to anyone else? In a forum called It Just Bugs Me, I have less to talk about.

That's why I've thought of this forum as a place to just talk about whatever.  Not just complaints about stuff.