If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Comment section memes

edited 2012-12-07 06:26:44 in General
They're somethin' else.

I think the most annoying one for me thus far has been "Thank goodness for the censor bars, or else i could have been offended." That or maybe "My own musical taste brought me here".

Comments

• Definitely not gay.

X people -in-joke involving adverse effect on people who disliked video-

• There is love everywhere, I already know

[24 people] [missed the boomark thread button]

Thumbs up if you agree!

• "The like/dislike bar is the size of Justin Bieber's penis."

• "Did you record this with your microwave?"

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I FIND THIS VIDEO DIFFICULT TO MASTERBATE [sic] TO.

Well, to be fair, that's actually a funny use of them.  The other instances merely say whether the user felt able to or whether 'ey did or did not masturbate to the video.

On the other hand, one of the funny ones is "Did [item or person] die?" on videos where that item or person is adversely affected.  Made all the funnier when that question is blatantly irrelevant or false.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Well, to be fair, that's actually a funny use of them. The other instances merely say whether the user felt able to or whether 'ey did or did not masturbate to the video.

Err. No, that's not what that is at all.

It's supposed to be a humorous comment. I mean I'm sure someone's said it seriously at some point in time, but that's not the norm.

• I used to be [something not related to taking arrows to the knee], then I took an arrow to the knee.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

^ Those made me hate Skyrim and everything related to it for quite some time.

It's a good thing that people have stopped parroting them.

• Yeah, I'm one of those people that just because it's been so ruined for me, if I ever bought Skyrim I'd hunt down the sound file for that line and replace it with the silliest thing I could think of.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

There are at least a dozen mods that remove it.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Is it just me or does anyone else find the arrow to the knee meme funny in its overusedness?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I did, until jokes about how overused it is got so overused they stopped being funny.

• Has friends besides tanks now

I like any meme that's been run into the ground so hard that even half-assedly referencing it bugs people. :D

• edited 2012-12-07 20:27:33
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

There was a time at which I'd "contact" on many different common English words, with thoughts of memes.

"No" has contact with a Hotel Mario scene, "NO!" has contact with a AOSTH scene, "Nope" has contact with a TF2 meme, "NOOOOO" has contact with a Star Wars scene, "Yyyyes?" has contact with an AOSTH scene, "Yes!" has contact with a Smash Bros. quote, and "YES! YES!" has contact with a Street Fighter cartoon scene.  "Of course!" has contact with a Street Fighter movie scene.  "It's you!" has contact with a Zero Wing scene, as does "You know what you're doing".  The sentence structure "I used to [X], but then [Y]" is a natural extension of the Skyrim arrow-to-the-knee meme.  Saying "hi" could become Kirby saying "HAIIIIII~".  Pointing out someone's mistake could become a Lex Luthor quote.  Declaring something to be "official" could become a Mortal Kombat quote.

The king of these is "How are you gentlemen?"/"Gentlemen."/"Gentlemen...behold! Corn!"/"It's corn and corn alone day! / Corn is no place for a mighty warrior!", which is a chain meme of Zero Wing, TF2, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and Teen Girl Squad.

And don't ever ask me what we are going to do on the bed.

• Definitely not gay.

The above post is beautiful.

I like any meme that's been run into the ground so hard that even half-assedly referencing it bugs people. :D

Pretty much.

• I'm a damn twisted person

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Make an annoying meme, touch him on the penis.

• edited 2012-12-08 16:31:51

I don't mind that Arrow to the Knee was overused (if I did, I'd have to hate all memes ever), but that most of the time it was used regardless of context, like if the phrasing itself is funny however you madlib it.

^^^and then it turns out it's secretly the Ice King.