If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

immature jokes you can't help but laugh at anyway

edited 2012-12-06 23:40:19 in General
They're somethin' else.

This is half an IJBM and half an IJAM, but here goes.

Me and some friends were playing a few rounds of 3rd Strike. Our group's best Akuma/Gouki player kept pissing us off with how well he could sucker us into eating his Raging Demons. Eventually one of us quipped "Sperging Demon" and we put the game on hiatus to laugh our asses off for a good 3 minutes, and now we call any player that picks Akuma a "Sperging Demon".

Halp, I don't think I should be laughing at that as much as I am

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

If you play online games to a sufficient extent (see: at all), you'll no doubt run into at least a passive form of homophobia, such as players being called "fag" for offending the sensibilities of any other person in the server. 

I've taken to responding to this with, "Homophobia's pretty gay, dude". 

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

> immature jokes you can't help but laugh at anyway

Youtube Poop.

Where's that one Duck Tales poop that involves playing some audio backwards and pointing out that something in that resembles "nigger"?

• I have to admit I'm a sucker for bizarre/stupid profanity.

• Poot dispenser here

^^There's also "Gave you black, black, black dick! Take, take it all in your ass!" from cs188's Bruno Mars YTP.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

I like saying "dickbutt" way too much. To the point where I've ruined lots of conversations by interrupting people with it.

Totally worth it.

Me and some friends were playing a few rounds of 3rd Strike. Our group's best Akuma/Gouki player kept pissing us off with how well he could sucker us into eating his Raging Demons. Eventually one of us quipped "Sperging Demon" and we put the game on hiatus to laugh our asses off for a good 3 minutes, and now we call any player that picks Akuma a "Sperging Demon".

• Over-the-top discriminatory impressions of accents always get to my sides, especially when done by members of said group.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Racial (ethnic, etc.) jokes are lotsa fun. As long as they're relatively tasteful, innovative, involve clever plays on words and so on, I'm all for. Unfortunately, there also are relatively distasteful, or just plain old crude, and I'm not gonna laugh at a racial joke if racial slur is all it has to offer.

• Kichigai birthday!!

who draw dig in the math book :DDDD?

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Rednecks being redneck-y will never not be funny. 

• Has friends besides tanks now

"Shit on my dick" will never not be a funny exclamation, to me.

@nohaynicklibre: My newest favorite meme is now replacing "**ck" with "**g".

• I'm a damn twisted person

Slapstick for me. Nothing gets a chuckle out of me easier than people running into things, getting hit with things, falling down things, and occasionally being set on fire.

• Definitely not gay.

This one time my friends and I were at a petting zoo. We were looking at animals and we randomly saw a goat taking a huge shit. It went on for at least 5 fucking minutes and we couldn't help but laugh.

• Ok so this isn't an in game joke, but one time alex and I were playing dark souls discussing tactics against Anor Londo nasties while my brother was "entertaining"a lady friend in the next room over. When alex finished the sentence "rush forward and slam down vertically!" My brother's friend suddenly became very vocal. Obviously alex and I were paralyzed with laughter for close to half an hour before we were able to play dark souls again and has become a bit of an in joke within the family
  • Definitely not gay.

And Alex called me out on the same thing a while ago...

No, you see, it was me that said "Rush forward and slam down vertically!". It was funny because I said a thing that could be misconstrued to be sexual, and context did the rest. 

• I still like to think that you were psychically coaching my brother while giving me DS advice simultaneously

Naturally.