If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" video

BobBob
edited 2011-03-28 16:20:53 in Media
...Did this bitch just have something sticking out of her face? WTF? Just... WTF? Doesn't that just defeat the purpose of the song? You weren't born with crap sticking out of your face!

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    The song is subjective as well. Gives hyperhomosexuals reasons to wave their flags, "rise up" and be generally unpleasant.
  • Holy shit

Over-the-top gay men = obnoxious homophobic patriots
  • I think it upset a lot of trans, but not homosexuals (not directly at least)

I find her music offensive regardless
  • edited 2011-03-28 11:23:01

To be honest I've never heard of this...

<watches video>

places video in category: "candidates for the wierdest thing I have ever seen on YouTube"

• ^^How so? I actually like her music, it's just that the videos end up eclipsing them. It's as if she's ruining herself by drowning her actual talent in blatant attention whoring.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    But...she is an attention whore. Otherwise she would just go the Mariah Carey or Maggy Baird avenue and not dress up in weird shit all of the time.