If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"A giant homophobic sky fairy? Okay. Worshipping Europe's many pantheons? You silly subhuman pagan."

13»

Comments

• edited 2012-12-04 20:58:31

I don't believe I deserve that kind of sarcasm, specially when my comments on hypocrital opinions are kind of an important point.

If you actually value human rights, that is. If you don't, all you have to do is be open and honest about it. Say "I want all people who are different from me to die a bloody, horrendous death and suffer in an unjust afterlife".

It's that easy.

^^Either your standards of unpleasantness are ridiculously high, or I am missing something. People are already insulting me directly, while I didn't do so to anyone.

^1- I did imply such, but I didn't say it directly :P

2- I'm sincerily asking as to why people keep having these double standards.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Also, given that this thread was silly from its conception, would anyone be terribly offended if I locked it?

• edited 2012-12-04 20:58:12
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

So...what you're saying is that anyone who doesn't think Christianity is a cancer destroying society despises humanity.

I'm not a Christian and don't find it a very appealing religion, but basically you're saying "agree with me about everything or admit to being evil incarnate."

Anyway, Alex wanted to banhammer you, so I'm not doing it unless he takes five more minutes to.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I will literally cry myself to sleep if you lock it.

• edited 2012-12-04 20:58:59

^^^I would. Please, turn it into a toilet; let's shitpost all over it.

• edited 2012-12-04 20:59:54
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^, ^ Aw, damn. Sorry, guys. :c

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

People are already insulting me directly, while I didn't do so to anyone.

If you don't, all you have to do is be open and honest about it. Say "I want all people who are different from me to die a bloody, horrendous death and suffer in an unjust afterlife".

hahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahha

• edited 2012-12-04 21:11:49
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

Are we talking about the same Middle Ages? There's absolutely no doubt that heteronormativity was far more heavily enforced than in the age of Classical Antiquity or the Renaissance, with many people facing severe punishment had they been found out. If there's one overarching negative outcome of the Middle Ages, it's the homophobia and the survival of that perspective via the dominance of the Vatican as a political force throughout the ages. I'm beginning to think you're pulling my leg a bit here, given how you changed your tune on medieval slavery and are now largely discounting the major net negative of medieval society. 

Furthermore, there was such a thing as the medieval condom. I'm sure heterosexual people would rather use that than engage in homosexuality given the punishments it could bring and the fact that non-homosexual people generally dislike partaking of homosexual intercourse. As for the marriage as monetary contract thing, that was temporarily true for certain stratas of society at certain times in certain reagions -- until chivalry changed the meaning of marriage, amongst other things. It remained a political truth in many, many cases, but the lower classes were generally free to marry for love if they liked. 

Like, I'm pretty damn sure it's better to be homosexual now than it was in the Middle Ages. I couldn't tell you for sure, as I have never been to the Middle Ages, nor am I homosexual, but it's a well-educated guess. 

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Alex. Why are you waiting. Ban him. You said you wanted to do it.

• I'm not a Christian and don't find it a very appealing religion, but basically you're saying "agree with me about everything or admit to being evil incarnate."

Wow, thanks for putting words in my mouth.

I didn't even say whereas I still supported the notion or not.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

tears of laughter, that is. And actually, I am kind of okay with eternal damnation, at least for me.

• Stop screaming, Gigantala. It's okay. This is a place of healing; no tears.

• edited 2012-12-04 21:01:29
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Wow, thanks for putting words in my mouth.

No. That is actually, literally what you said. You said it here:

I don't believe I deserve that kind of sarcasm, specially when my comments on hypocrital opinions are kind of an important point.

If you actually value human rights, that is. If you don't, all you have to do is be open and honest about it. Say "I want all people who are different from me to die a bloody, horrendous death and suffer in an unjust afterlife".

That is a quote. It is a thing you said.

• Also, I heard that girls pee out of their butts. Can anyone confirm/deny?

This discussion has been closed.