If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Thread Purging

edited 2011-03-27 19:24:31 in IJBM meta
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
I wouldn't mind it. There are a ton of pages of things that nobody really cares about.

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    GMH decides to delete all of the discussions that are over and all of the shitpost threads that aren't as entertaining as others.
  • Is it needed now?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    You can take advantage of a fresh start you know. Most of these threads back in the 20-30 range will never be posted in again, so, why are they there to take up space? It's not like anything historical happened in shitty snowclones or shitposting threads.
  • I'd say that unless space is really tight, it's not necessary to purge old threads right now.

Though, admittedly, I'm kind of biased, because I know in a couple months I'll remember something funny someone said and want to go back and pull it up, because that's what I do.
  • edited 2011-03-27 19:56:35
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    But you haven't done that yet every since you've been here.

Also, shitposting threads that aren't entertaining as the others. We can keep the funny ones, but the boring "why is this here?" threads can go away. I doubt that every single post you've ever made on here was something funny.
  • I say we should keep everything until space becomes a problem. At the very least we should have a sticky where we can beg to have a thread saved from the purge.