If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Wow, I cannot believe my mom stooped so low...

edited 2012-11-25 10:35:37 in Wonderful posts
Kichigai birthday!!

My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?"
The doctor said "An underwater weighing test"
And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No."
So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.

Comments

• No rainbow star
    ...Why does this remind me of a specific 4chan post?
  • edited 2012-11-25 10:45:50
    Diet NEET

Chanarchive doesn't have the original thread anymore, it seems. Shame, people took the bait and get pretty frustrated.

• Kichigai birthday!!

My sister had to wear pants and a bra, so she enjoyed minutes of going underwater. I didn't take a shower and she didn't too. Before she got into the tank, you see girls 'pretend' to pull their hair into ponytails, but they don't. That's what she did.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

???

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

google it.

• Kichigai birthday!!

^^ You want a detailed summary of what happened today? Alright, here goes:

My mom wanted to do something instead of weighing myself on a scale. She heard about a underwater weighing test from my doctor last year and she wanted to give it a try to both, myself and my sister.

She called the doctor and wanted to schedule an appointment for my sister and I and today was the only day they could get us in. So my mom told both of us you don't need to take a shower if you don't want to(since I got up at 12pm and she got up at 12:30p.m.)

It goes on from there with the underwater weighing at the doctor's office.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I remember running across this copypasta.

It was weird.

Spoiler:
    The schtick is that no matter what you ask, the person keeps on repeating the same information.