If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

All these secession petitions

2»

Comments

• edited 2012-11-16 03:12:09
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:

Establish a world wherein resources are plentiful, economic opportunities abound, and one's success is truly a reflection of only one's willingness to work hard, and no one gets handouts or advantages they don't deserve; where everyone is treated fairly and judged only by the merits of their actions; where people can build lasting businesses and legacies and pass them onto their children; where we have the freedom to raise our children the way we want, and guarantee their success in the world of their generation; where we can freely choose what to believe in, and freely profess our faith; where we can go about our business as we please, live and die by our own hands, and not be told by meddlesome people how we should make our own decisions; and where we can guarantee our freedoms and our way of life against encroachment by others through whatever means we choose.

• And thus do I, in your utopia everlasting, choose to take all that you have built for myself, paying no price but your blood.

By myself to myself, all shall be mine.