If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

What the hell is this?

edited 2012-11-07 18:26:01 in Politics
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

http://pages.townhall.com/campaign/th-chick-fil-a-freedom-of-speech

Is this seriously a restaurant chain that's associated enough with conservatism that it can be used to advertise a conservative news/blog site?  Or is there some controversial issue here that I'm not aware of?

Comments

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Awhile back there was a controversy over Chick-Fil-A's owners donating to anti-gay organizations.

This is them attempting to fight back using the "but we're exercising our freedom of speeeeeeeeeeeeeech!" card. 

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Oh, that would explain it.

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

I thought Chick-fil-a just donated to the Mormons or something.

I don't even know if we have that restaurant in California

• They're somethin' else.

There's like 3 that i know of in so-cal.

Its okay since we have in'n'out (I always wanted to try White Castle though, their square patties are supposed to be pretty bitchin')

• edited 2012-11-07 20:27:11
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^Trust me, White Castle is shit. Their burgers are soggy and flavorless, and their fries are inedible without lots of ketchup.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-11-07 20:23:18

Yeah White Castle is terrible, especially if you compare it to In'N'Out.  Like, I can't think of a single redeeming quality other than the novelty of a square burger you can just get at Wendy's.

Well its a good thing we have in'n'out then.

• Poot dispenser here

There's also plenty of burger places in Phoenix. There's a Fatburger, there's this place called The Habit, and there's a fancier joint called Zinburger.