If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I have four less discussions here then I do on the old server

BobBob
edited 2011-03-27 15:38:58 in IJBM meta
Well, three, anyway. This bugs me for some reason. It's as if they're two alternate universes, and something is off balance, as if I lose something valuable during the move. While I know whatever threads didn't make it were most likely definitely unnecessarily stupid and worthless, it still feels odd. It's like, a part of me is empty, yet I don't know which part. Like, a piece of your soul has been stolen, and even though you know you're better off without that piece, it's left a hole that'll just be that much harder to fill. It's like, if you have a shirt with a loose piece of thread hanging off of it, then someone rips off that thread, and while it makes the shirt look better in general, you miss that thread, although it contributed nothing to the shirt and brought down it's overall quality. It's like you had a hotdog and part of it had mold on it, and someone rip off the moldy piece, but you wish you had it back because... wait... no, scratch that last one. But it feels weird.

Comments