If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM, I need YOUR help! (Musicks)

edited 2012-11-04 07:18:54 in Meatspace
Definitely not gay.

So I haven't been doing much with my phone. I just take it around with me wherever I go, but that's the extent of it.

Now, I just learned a few weeks ago that my phone has a Music player. That's when I had an idea: why not port songs to it? But not just any songs.

I'm going to port VIDEO GAME MUSIC to it!

So basically, I need your help with this. Currently I have ported:

• the Chrono Trigger soundtrack

• the Super Metroid soundtrack

to my phone!

I am also considering porting to my phone:

• the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time soundtrack

• the Cave Story soundtrack

• the Sonic CD (both JAP and US) soundtracks

Now, I need some help. Could you guys suggest video game soundtracks that I can port to my phone?

Here are the criteria:

1. If the soundtrack takes up too much space (if it's like 1 GB) then the deal is off.

2. It can't be from a game I haven't played yet.

So suggest away, and thanks a lot guys.

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

If you like metal, the Blazblue soundtrack melts face pretty hard. Oh, and grab some Touhou arrangements; Demetori do great metal ones, and then you've got the likes of Tutti Sound and Virus Key for orchestrals. 

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Play La-Mulana (either the original freeware version or the new version), and then add the music.

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

ALL MEGAMAN ALL THE TIME

DO IT BITCH 

• They're somethin' else.

Ys soundtracks. All of them.

• edited 2012-11-04 14:25:20

Go find and play Initial D Special Stage and then download its soundtrack.  And then run in the 90's forever.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Even if you haven't played this game, you should get it's soundtrack.  The latter might encourage you to play it, in fact.