If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Organic food

edited 2012-11-04 01:29:14 in General

I just don't see the point. It's not necessarily good for you, it's not necessarily pesticide free and it's not sustainable on the level it requires. Also in Africa, Peru and hundreds of other countries they don't have an organic section because no one cares.

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

it's not necessarily pesticide free

It is free of synthetic pesticides if it is organic food.

• Yes, but natural pesticides still have the same issues Roundup et al. have.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I grow organic in my own garden. No pesticides at all. I have to say that it even tastes better than the stuff you buy from stores, but fucking moles ruin everything.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

there is only one option harvest the moles too

make mole soup

• I'm a damn twisted person

What if the wild moles like have parasites or some shit?

• But you never had any to begin with.

Then make parasite soup.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I never hated Organic Foods until I had to stock the Organic Foods (sorry, "Nature's Market") department in my store.

It's a nightmare.

A nightmare

• That's why I made this topic. I hate stocking Organics.

Do they have seven different kinds of lemonade in that department at your store too.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I had to do some work in the grocery department in my store once because some guy skipped work to watch football. I'm really glad I'm a bagger.

• No, nothing that horrendous, but almost everything we serve in grown foods, we have organic versions. It's like stocking a bipolar store.

Don't forget the organic flour.

Dear god the flour.