If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I've never had a truly awesome Halloween costume.

edited 2012-10-28 22:11:28 in Meatspace
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

I have some cosplays that would be pretty cool for Halloween, but I've never had the occasion or the inclination to trick-or-treat in them.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I bought an old gas mask for a ridiculously small price (less than 5$) during my vacation in Budapest. We don't celebrate Halloween, but I could use the mask in case somebody throws a costume party or something.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

I walk into the room and she is drinking my soda. I asked why.

She said, "I am Loki, of Asgard. And I am burdened with glorious purpose."

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I'm thinking of just buying a red jumpsuit sometime and saying I'm Joel from MST3K

• I think the last one I did was fluff my hair into a mullet, put on a flannel shirt, stick a roll of duct tape in my pocket, and say I was MacGyver.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I'm going to wear my headcrab hat to work on Halloween.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Australia doesn't really celebrate Halloween. A shame. 

I wonder, if I hypothetically went abroad one year and passed through the states in late October, if anyone would recognise a Ned Kelly costume?

• Poot dispenser here

I went to a Fall Festival on Friday dressed as the Sniper.

• You can change. You can.

I...probably won't do anything that isn't watching horror movies at home.

Or play Silent Hill.

Or both. At the same time.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!
    The new SH was dick-suckingly bad.

There is no new Silent Hill. There is only Silent Hill 1 to 3. This is my reality and I dictate it as such.

• I'm about to celebrate Halloween for the first time this year. For some reason, I feel like Saturn is to blame.

Are you going to eat the heads of the deserving while serving their candy to the truly worthy?

• But you never had any to begin with.

There is no new Silent Hill. There is only Silent Hill 1 to 3. This is my reality and I dictate it as such.

Hey, Shattered Memories was cool. :<

Are you saying that because there was snow

• My arms are falling off!

My Reimu Hakurei cosplay would be impressive to strut around in on Halloween, but fuck if I'm gonna wear that outside of a convention, cosplay gathering, or in more personal settings with friends.

I'm just gonna throw on my Persona 3 male protag cosplay, since that's my "all purpose and works for almost any non-themed cosplay/costume event" cosplay.

Been at work for four hours. Thus far, four people have recognized the headcrab hat.
  • edited 2012-10-31 21:01:22
    I don't know who wouldn't recognize Ned Kelly.

Anyway, army, south-east Asia. Didn't do nuthin.
  • My arms are falling off!

I would think I'd see a Homestuck cosplayer or two at my uni, but I guess SJSUstuck is not a thing. I did hang out with some cosplay buddies today though.

• edited 2012-10-31 23:50:53
    Has friends besides tanks now

I tried to write a paper, and, big surprise, I still have to write most of it. Also probably bombed my Psych test, registered for classes, and found out that my most recent English paper wasn't as bad as I thought.

Then again, if I'd actually gone trick-or-treating, I wouldn't have a costume on me, since I wasn't likely to go to the trouble of carting a cosplay down to Pennsylvania. If I'd gone, I would've just been a hipster.

• I'm a damn twisted person

I wore a pirate hat. 

Back from work.

In total, five people recognized my hat. Everyone liked it, though, so it was pretty fun.

• a little muffled

I didn't see any Homestucks at school either. I did see a PSY who did the dance in the break of my comp sci lecture, a Slenderman, a bunch of animu people I didn't recognize, and whatshisname from Adventure Time.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Finn or Ice King?

• edited 2012-11-02 12:50:09
    a little muffled

Finn is the kid, right? Yeah, him.