If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJAM: blobs of overcooked noodles (e.g. angel hair)

edited 2012-10-27 19:46:44 in IJAM
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I actually like these.

They're not as wet and stringy as how pasta is usually prepared.  This means that they're less of a sloppy hassle when eating, because they don't keep on dangling in long strings and flinging water (or pasta sauce) everywhere.

They're also more absorbent of flavor, especially the flavor of any soup they're prepared in.  So they're tastier.

Comments

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

>Soggy overcooked angel hair pasta.

>Not the worst thing ever.

Glenn, I don't get you sometimes.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

It's easier to eat and more flavorful.  The only problem is that it looks sloppier.  But why should that ever trump flavor and convenience?

• Hey, some of us want a tiny bit of presentation when preparing food. 'course, I can understand if you're really, really in a hurry.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^^Because it doesn't? Angel hair (especially when it's overcooked, which is most of the time), is one of the worst tasting pastas I've had.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Angel Hair is barely even food. Let alone good.

• Definitely not gay.

angel hair

WWWRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY