If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Pulling off jokes you're not fond of on other people

edited 2012-10-27 00:41:10 in Meatspace
They're somethin' else.

No, that's not in the wrong order. Sure, snowclone this if you want.

I just pulled off "Have they hit you up?" "Who?" "These nuts." on one of my friends. I normally hate these jokes, and i don't know if it's because its annoying when it gets pulled off on me, or if I just hate lowbrow in general.

This actually felt satisfying though. Probably cause no one expects me to say them.

EDIT: Apparently, this joke is called DEEZ NUTZ

... okay.

Comments

• edited 2012-10-27 00:51:58
    a little muffled

I don't understand "deez nuts".

I...I just don't get it. What is the joke?

• edited 2012-10-27 03:39:34
    They're somethin' else.

a vulgar variation of a knock knock joke, i suppose. You sucker someone in to asking for clarification, and then you answer with a pun and then "deez nuts".

for example:
    "Can I borrow that CD?"
    "What CD?"
    "SEE DEZ NUTS?! (these nuts)"

But yeah, its kind of a shit joke.

• I dislike frat jokes, but I decided to tell one to my friends to lighten the atmosphere, they then proceeded to give me weird looks. So I know what you mean, never again.

• "Do you know the awkward feel when someone leaves in the middle of a conversation?"

*walks away*

• a little muffled

@Schitzo: No, I understand that. I just can't figure out why it's meant to be funny.

• They're somethin' else.

that fratbro fascination douchebags have with genitals, even ones that aren't their own? I dunno.

• edited 2012-10-27 15:24:49
    Has friends besides tanks now

Huh. I didn't know there was actually a joke to "Deez Nuts." But if there is, I could see that being funny if you know that the person on the other end of the joke will be irrationally annoyed by a simple genitalia joke.