If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I'm getting less serious with age.

edited 2012-10-25 20:17:20 in Meatspace
if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

They say that, with age and maturity, you're supposed to get more dependable, conscientious and serious. I feel that, with me, it's exactly the opposite, just as if I'm somehow subconsciously trying to make up for being the precocious little twat that I was.

Long story short, I'm turning into a total slacker right at the time when I'm least supposed to be one. While I feel much better about myself and am finally able to enjoy life and not act like a frustrated, stuck-up douche, I have to say that it's really worrying me. If I continue my decline into slackerdom at this tempo, I'll get nowhere in life.

Comments

• They're somethin' else.

I read a stupid flowchart that was reposted a thousand times in facebook once.

"something's wrong"

> Can you help it?
    > Yes

l                                                   l

l                                                   l

V                                                  V

No

> Then don't worry about it."

... This probably isn't helping.

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

That makes sense, I know my mom would often talk about the oldest guy, I think in Belgium, and when he was asked why he thought he lived for so long he said "I fixed what I could fix, and fuck the rest."

• edited 2012-10-26 10:38:28
    Diet NEET

Meh, zillions of people slack off, most fix it by the time it becomes necessary through external factors: jerb, living together, finding you enjoy entertainment more if you don't binge on it.

If you get the things you must do done, what you do with your free time is your own deal.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

If you get the things you must do done, what you do with your free time is your own deal.

Yesquote, because it's true.

Personally I've found that I've given up most of my ambitions. I'm not really too down about it, I'd prefer to be able to just sort of dick around for most of my adult life when I'm not working. If I can do that, I think I can live decently. I don't need to be famous or rule the world like I used to think.