If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Wacky bootleg subtitles

edited 2012-10-22 14:51:27 in Media

(Not really a "just bugs me" thing.) Some of these seem oddly interesting, or at least mildly amusing. There's that infamous Backstroke of the West, for example. I've recently discovered the "crabstick" subs of Mazinger Z, and they seem amusing.

Anyway, I'm not really interested in actually watching these, just wondering about any of the more amusing ones people here might know about. They might make a good laugh.

Comments

• No rainbow star
    It Just Mildly Amuses Me?
  • edited 2012-10-22 18:41:17

Admittedly, I have been more than mildly amused reading stuff like that Backstroke of the West commentary thingy. But I imagine actually watching something in this manner would be a bit painful. Still, they look delightfully confusing.

Also, this is somewhat infamous: