If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Anyone in the DC/Maryland/Virginia/Delaware/West Virginia/etc. area interested in AnimeUSA?

edited 2012-10-11 21:52:15 in Meatspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I'm thinking of going, but it would just be a lot more fun if there were other people to go with.

It's November 9-11, 2012, in a place in Washington, DC, USA, accessible by the Metro (i.e. the subway system).

Comments

• Hmmm, I might be able to go, will have to look into it.

It would be my first anime convention thingy though! :o

• edited 2012-10-13 04:14:51
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

That would be cool!

I wonder if The_Edge is interested, but I know he's married and thus has a totally different life.

FYI, preregistration is $50 for all three days, until Oct 31.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

That reminds me, I was going to go to Arcanacon in January.

But they still don't have the information up about when, where, and how much it costs. By the time they have it up, I'll probably only have like, two months to save, which isn't enough :(

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

I would be interested, but I'm in Philadelphia. And broke.