If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

NOT amused with exam times

edited 2011-01-10 17:34:16 in Meatspace
No rainbow star
It, combined with classes, causes a unique situation where I am busy from 2 to 7 pm on those two days, with only one half hour break before the exam to destress and eat. The half hour is from 3:30-4:00. I'll barely be hungry since my meds don't wear off until 4 and I don't start getting hungry until after that I tend to get in a mood where I get violent (I've seen psychiatrists about this) if I am too hungry, too stressed, or too worn out (the third being an odd one as I sometimes just get lethargic), to the point where I need to be restrained or given a large space One of the meds I take suppresses this anger. As stated, my meds wear off at around 4. I can't take the med after it wearing off as it screws with my sleep royally. My only hope is that the new meds end up lasting much longer than my current ones So, in short, there are going to be at least two upcoming days where I am liable to snap and attack myself or others with intent to kill It may seem like I am exaggerating. Multiple attempts growing up to bite, strangle, and kill when I snapped say otherwise It may seem like I should be doing more to suppress the anger. I only recently got a new psychiatrist and will be switching to anti psychotics soon So yeah. I don't expect pity. I just needed to rant as it distracts me from thoughts involving how best to kill an entire chemistry department

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Moved to Meatspace category.  IJBM category is for "meta" talk about the site and our parent site.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    ...that's unfortunate.

Could you try something like yoga or tai-chi, just to relax and make sleep come easier?