If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I had a breakdown today D:

edited 2011-03-23 03:18:38 in Meatspace
No rainbow star
I had to get the lab results from someone else because my brain kept playing images of people - due to not wearing gloves - spilling concentrated sulphuric acid on their hands, causing them immense pain and them to scream, making them fling the bottle over their shoulders, spraying over half the class with the acid, causing ear splitting screams and mass panic as everyone's flesh starts melting grotesquely and irreparably from the acid, with the end result being death, mental and physical scarring, and people being reduced to shadows of their former selves

Due to this, I was getting stressed and making more and more mistakes with reading out the instructions to my partner (I also imagined him or someone else getting their arm in the open flame and running around on fire, the flesh being burnt from their very bones), which caused me more stress, leading to me leaving the class to break down into tears and a miniature seizure along with nearly vomiting from stress

:( Today was not a good day

Comments