If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Greasy utensils, plates, and cookware

edited 2012-09-23 03:50:32 in Meatspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

They're a bit of a pain to wash afterwards.  Especially if plastic.

How do y'all deal with these?

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Put them under really hot water ASAP, then scrub as hard as you can.
  • edited 2012-09-23 03:58:09
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Leave them to soak in clean (hot) dishwater for a while, then scrub them with a long-handled brush. The dishwater loosens the grease so it's not as much of a pain to get off, and the brush helps to lift all but the most dug-in stains.

Don't leave them sitting out for very long- if the grease dries, it becomes much more painful to clean them. Wait until the water is no longer so hot that you can't stand it before scrubbing it.

• No rainbow star

I'm tired so this seems relevant to me

• Wipe 'em with a paper towel after eating to get the worst off beforehand, afterwards just standard dishwashing procedure.