If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Stephen Harper to be recognized as "champion of democracy, freedom, and human rights"

edited 2012-09-13 20:16:25 in Politics
a little muffled

Yeah, Stephen Harper. The guy who has twice shut down parliament early (something no prime minister has ever done before) first to prevent a vote of confidence that would've allowed a coalition to take power (something Harper called "anti-democratic" -- I hope I don't have to explain how little sense that makes), and second to prevent discussion in parliament about the use of torture by Canadian troops in Afghanistan.

The guy who is the only prime minister in the history of the country to have had his government charged with contempt of parliament, due to his administration's refusal to provide MPs with information about how much money its programs were expected to cost.

The guy whose party currently stands accused of election fraud, due to robocalls directing voters in contested ridings to go to the wrong polling stations.

Democracy, freedom, and human rights, ladies and gentlemen.

Also yeah this news is two days old but I didn't get a chance to do much internetting because of school.

Comments