If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The attack in Benghazi on the US consulate

Comments

• edited 2012-09-12 14:41:31
    smote

The long-term ramifications of this are potentially huge. I really hope we don't get dragged into another senseless war over it, but that seems inevitable if Romney gets elected. (Obama's statement emphasized that the Libyan government is working with them on this, though, which is a relief.)

As soon as the press corps started asking questions, he had this expression on his face almost the whole time:

Who the hell has that kind of reaction to this?

• But you never had any to begin with.

So, we are down to two options: Romney is A) A robot, or B) Patrick Bateman.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^...

You know, I hate politicians as a whole enough that I didn't think any of them could rise above my normal level of hatred. But that...that's just disgusting.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

That's not necessarily unique to this situation; Romney's expression in response to pretty much everything is genericsmugface.jpg.