If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

What happens when you don't throw out the trash...for several years.

edited 2012-09-10 02:51:10 in Meatspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

WARNING: disturbing imagery (filthy living conditions)

...on another note, it also makes you think about just how much trash we generate per person.  All that disposable stuff...it doesn't just disappear into thin air.

And now I'm going to take a shower.

Comments

• I'm a damn twisted person
    ITT: IJBM becomes TLC.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^LOL
  • edited 2012-09-10 17:06:04
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

There's one house I've seen that's in worse condition, on youtube, and it's actually nnot a TLC video.

Also, I disagree with this TLC segment's calling her a hoarder.  She was clearly not a hoarder.  She recognized that the trash that surrounds her is worthless and undesirable.  It's just that something else prevented her from clearing it out.

• No rainbow star
    ^^ Between my headache, Reddit actually upvoting comments with horrid grammar, and now your lol, I am being forced to conclude that I am actually in a coma and am now noticing slightly off things
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

The LOL was just what popped to mind due to the previous post's acronym density.

• It always amazes me how underneath all of that junk there's usually a pretty house underneath.

That video is making my skin crawl something awful, ugh