If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

the doctor meets niv-mizzet

edited 2012-09-03 00:36:49 in Wonderful posts
a little muffled

so one day the doctor met a dragon and the dragon was a genius timelord named niv-mizzet so they had adventures together in the tardis

the first adventure was: they fought the daleks. the dalkes tried to kill them but nivmizzet was like fuck you im a dragon and burninated them all

the second adventure: they fought the cybermen. niv-mizzet used his superior dragon genius to make trhem all die with logic. the doctor was like, man that's so cool

the third adventure: jace beleren tried to kill them because he is less cool than they are. the doctor used his sonic screwdriver to mess up jace's lameass cloud strife hair. nivmizzet laughed and jace was sad.

the fourth adventure: they went to avacyn restored. the doctor said, you are a lame set. niv-mizzet set all the cards on fire except bonfire of the damned byecause that card is cool and already mad e of fire

the fifth adventure: they met the master. nivmizzet was like, dude I am a dragon. the master decided to convert to the way of good and join the izzet.

the sixth adventure: the eldrazi. eldrazi are hard to kill but the doctor used his awesome doctor powers to trap them all underground again. take that, sorin

the seventh adventure: weeeping angels. niv mizzet invented a device so that he could see everything at the same time so they were just made of stone. that was boring.

THEN THEY FOUND OUT ALL THE ADVENTURES WERE THE FAULT OF NICOL BOLAS.

the docotr said, "you are  bad nicol bolas for making us have adventures"
niv mizzet said "there is a 99.3% chance you are lamer than me"
nicol bolas couldn't bare such a high probability of not being the coolest dragon so he used his +3 loyalty aability to destroy himself

then the doctor and nivmizzet got married

the end

Comments

• You can change. You can.

should i mention my approval cuz i do

• niv-mizzet set all the cards on fire except bonfire of the damned byecause that card is cool and already mad e of fire

Favourite part.

• "THEN THEY FOUND OUT ALL THE ADVENTURES WERE THE FAULT OF NICOL BOLAS."

I like how this is equally true to both.