If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Jenna Marbles

edited 2012-09-02 11:37:53 in Webspace

I've always loved her usually hilarious videos, and seeing as we don't have a thread for her or for YouTube in general, here we go. Her latest is a glorious mockery of "Nice Guys":

As you can imagine, the comments are a treasure trove, even for YouTube comments.

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

Apparently my roommate knows who she is. Me, I've only seen the "People I Would Fuck" video that InsanityAddict linked to way back when.

• Hmm, thought it was someone else who linked to that vid. Makes an old point in a good way, but it's still buying too much into that godawfully inane jock/geek binary that nice guys base their worldview on. Implications of beauty=vapid materialism and stupidity and finding someone based on a checklist of the same interests sorta bog the vid down for me.