If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Weight of Chains

edited 2012-09-01 13:20:14 in Politics
if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

If you are interested in world politics, the effects of the US foreign policy or the different side to the war in Yugoslavia, you should check out this documentary, released for free on Youtube after two years of commercial circulation, masterfully made by Boris Malagurski, nicknamed "the Michael Moore of the Balkans".

Comments

• edited 2012-09-01 18:04:04
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

I'm half way through this right now. Suffice to say, it's pretty heavy stuff, and definitely worth its two-hour running time. This could go a long way towards clarifying the facts of foreign interventionalism in the Balkans and humanising the various groups living in the area. Just as importantly, it further reveals how imperialist politics function, especially in terms of how U.S domestic policy becomes foreign policy via the osmosis of the nation's influence. 

So far, high recommended. Unless this bombs in the next hour, I think it's a pretty important documentary and free at that. 

Edit: Finished. An absolutely fantastic documentary all throughout, and one, I think, of international relevance. While there's plenty of material there immediately relevant to the Yugoslavian conflicts and tensions of recent times, it also serves as a wider example of social flaws in economic imperialism. 

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Wait a minute, I must've missed the moment when Milos changed the handle.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Yeah like five people all changed nicks at the same time.