If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Justice Coin

edited 2012-08-31 13:24:31 in Politics
Has friends besides tanks now

So, uh, there's literally a coin celebrating revenge and assassination out on the market. Thoughts? Has any coin like this been sold in the U.S. before?

Comments

• I'm a damn twisted person

Pretty sure the US mint churns out schlocky collectible coins like this every so often as a way to get money from yuppies. I can swear I've seen like 100 different commercials for 9/11 rememberance coins. 

• I don't think the US Mint is involved with that, it looks to be some private citizen.

• edited 2012-08-31 15:00:04
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^ Oh, yeah, I've seen remembrance coins before. I just don't think I've seen a "praise for those who killed an unarmed man and associates" coin before (not that I'm saying we were wrong to want to get rid of an enemy; just that, well, there are no positives to be found in situations like this that aren't tempered by unfortunate circumstances). But I suppose it was inevitable.