If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Clint Eastwood goes off the deep end.

MrWMrW
edited 2012-08-31 11:32:57 in General

Clint, you're a living legend. And now you're spouting nonsense at an imaginary Obama on national television. Why must you embarrass yourself like this?

Comments

• I suspect old age, senility or something like that :(

• I am God, and all other gods are my imagery. I gave birth to myself. I am millions of forms excreating; eternal; and nothing exists except through me; yet I am not them - they serve me.

I found it reasonably entertaining. That said, I don't really think improvised comedy is his strong suit.

• Yeah, he makes a better director than stand-up actor.

• I am God, and all other gods are my imagery. I gave birth to myself. I am millions of forms excreating; eternal; and nothing exists except through me; yet I am not them - they serve me.

That's rather mean spirited. :<

• I'm a damn twisted person

Hey, the one with Kermit the Frog was pretty great.

I miss the Muppet Show now...

• The one with The Ring was pretty epic.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I haven't actually watched it, but from what I've heard it sounds less like he's crazy and more like he wanted to try improv comedy, only for it to fall flat in an epic fashion.

• edited 2012-08-31 19:45:05
    Diet NEET

>"we own this country"

>"politicians are employees of ours"

Welp, not even hiding the oligarchy anymore.

• They're somethin' else.

clint no

• a little muffled

why does the pony have a frontbutt

• That's her tummy and her knee.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I can't be offended. I just have to look at Clint and go 'oh grandpa.'

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I always liked the argument that when someone disagrees with you, he obviously has to be psychically ill, senile or at least brainwashed.

• IJBM confirmed for ageism.

^^^In most cases I'd agree but the dude was talking to an empty chair. Comedy bit or not this is crazytown.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-09-02 20:40:40

Doonesbury had people talking to an empty hat, so...

Look, there wasn't really any ambiguity in what was going on.  It was shitty comedy, great meme material, and a sign Clint shouldn't quit his day job, but it's not exactly grounds for commission to an asylum.

Oh I'm not saying he needs to be put in an old folks home, but that was nuts.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-09-02 21:06:54

Meh, it's pretty standard fare crazy for off-time theater.  Let's not even get into avant garde.

I mean, if you're going to do a skit, a chair is cheaper than...you know...President Obama.  Hell, my theater class's audition was monologues, and if it was supposed to be said to another character, it was placeheld by an empty chair.

I dunno, even coming from a pretty low-intensity theater background, this seems pretty normal casual skit material.